Notable People who share are DNA
- James Madison 4th President of the United States in office 4 March 1809-4 March 1817
- Thomas Goodrich Participated in Bacon's Rebellion as Lt. General in charge of Forces along the Rappahannock and Patomic. Sentenced to be hanged but was spared because "with rope around his neck did beg for his life".
- General Ambrose Powell Hill - CSA Lieutenant General A P. Hill - Comander of "Hill's Light Division" one of Stonewall Jackson's subordinates, later commander of a corps under Robert E. Lee.
- Harry Eugene Burke Sr. Pioneer Western Entomologist
- Harry E. Burke Jr. Pioneer in Bar Code language
- Alfred L. Coester Professor of Spanish American Liturature at Stanford University and author of many books and articles on that subject. Author of a spanish grammer text in use for over 80 years.
- William Holland Wilmer Noted Episcopal Minister and president for the College of William and Mary (1826-1827).
- Dan "Boomer" McRoberts Member of both the Arizona and Nevada State Bowling Halls of Fame
- George S. Patton Jr. Posted at Wikipedia: "senior officer of the United States Army who commanded the U.S. Seventh Army in the Mediterranean and European theaters of World War II, but is best known for his leadership of the U.S. Third Army in France and Germany following the Allied invasion of Normandy in June 1944".