Beth Anne Pratt was born at the "old" Saint Peter Hospital in Olympia, Washington in 1970. The Pratt Family moved to Lacey (part of the greater Olympia area), in the fall of 1973 where She went through the North Thurston school system graduating from North Thurston High School in June of 1988. She did her undergraduate work at Lewis and Clark College
They settled first in Kampala, Uganda
In January 2008, at the invitation of her good friend, Dr. Laura Frost, Beth along with Laura and another Laura created Global Health Insights, LLC. During 2008, they worked on projects funded by the Rockefeller Foundation, the Gates Foundation and the World Bank, mostly on issues of financing and access to health services and technologies in the developing world. Beth may be reached at email@example.com.
- Global Health Insights Beth and Laura Frost's LLC
- International Patato Center (CIP) Simon current position
- Lewis and Clark College, Portland Oregon. Beth did her undergraduate work at Lewis and Clark
- Boston University Beth and Simon both recieved their graduate degree's at Boston U.
- Durmersheim, Germany Simon's home in Germany
- Maasai Beth's graduate studies centered with the Maasai living in norther Tanzania